Terms and Conditions
Booking and arrival
A deposit of 30% of the total amount is required to make the reservation binding.
For short stays of only one night, the payment of the total amount is required.
– Check-in & Check-out
We are pleased to welcome you!
Check-in time is from 14:00 to 22:00. If, for unforeseeable circumstances, it is not possible to arrive on time, it is essential to inform the management.
On the day of departure, your room will be at your disposal until 10:00 a.m.
Additional services and notes
– Breakfast and Dinner
Our healthy and rich breakfast buffet with regional products is served from 7.30 to 9.30 a.m., while dinner, which includes a 4-course menu with a large buffet of appetisers and salads, is served at 7.30 p.m. (we kindly ask our guests to respect the schedule).
As we are also great animal lovers, we understand that even on holiday you don’t want to miss out on the company of your faithful four-legged friend, which is why we offer the possibility of accommodating small and medium-sized pets at a small extra charge of €10 per day.
We trust in your understanding that smoking is prohibited in the rooms and public areas.
– Parking and Garage
All our guests have free parking spaces outside.
Conditions and terms of payment
There is no right of cancellation under the Consumer Code.
However, we grant you the following cancellation conditions:
- The reservation is only valid upon our reception of the confirmation deposit.
- Cancellation from 5 days before the arrival date or in case of no-show: 100% of the total agreed price minus the deposit.
- Cancellation from 14 to 6 days before the arrival date: 70% of the total agreed price net of the deposit.
- Up to 15 days prior to arrival: it is possible to change the reservation at no additional cost. The deposit already paid will be retained.
- In the event of early departure or late arrival: 100% of the agreed daily price in the “bed and breakfast” formula for each day not used.
Explicit reference is made to the legal provisions pursuant to Articles 45-67 of the Consumer Code of Legislative Decree 206/2005. Communication pursuant to Part III, Title III, Chapter I of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code).
What happens if something goes wrong?
An unforeseen event or COVID-19 restrictions prevent you from enjoying your booked holiday? We recommend you take out travel cancellation insurance to obtain a refund of the amount already paid or the amount still due.
At the hotel you can pay the final balance in cash (maximum amount € 4,999.99) or by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or EC Card).